Should I give it a go?!

SteveNaive

Hello fellow posters,

it's been quite a while since I posted the last time, but I currently find myself in a situation I could use some input on...

I am currently doing legal training in Germany and will take my bar exam in about six weeks time. While visiting a seminar at uni a couple of weeks ago, I met a girl who I found really attractive, so in one of the breaks I approached her and we ended up chatting for quite a bit. Seeing as she still is an undergrad and supposed to take her exams quite soonish, she asked me whether I could help her out with some rather difficult topics. I happily agreed and we met up a couple of times afterwards...well, things developed and we ended up going out a couple of times, dancing, cinema...you get the picture.

I really do like her a lot, and I think she is not only attractive physically, but also mentally. She has a great sense of humour and is really just plain fun to be with. And I have a feeling that she also likes me...

However, I have been wondering whether I really should try and "move things forward" with her, seeing as I will be taking my exams very soon and thus am stuck in loads of revising...even worse, after my exams I will do a three month stage of my training abroad, which will take my to the US. At the same time she will be preparing for graduation, which means I will not be able to see her for that time... So I have to wonder, whether anything "more" than a friendship could work out, if it started with such a "burden" on it?!

I know that, ultimately, I have to decide whether I want to try (and it's not even sure she sees things the same way I do), yet I really could use some input on this. Any thoughts and ideas would be greatly appreciated...

Just make sure she knows that you are interested in her and all of the obstacles. No reason to not let things develop for the two of you, just don't let her distract you from what you need to do. Three months is really not very long at all anyway. If you're both into each other, you can always take up where you left off.

Hi Steve

"...well, things developed and we ended up going out a couple of times, dancing, cinema...you get the picture."

Is this just two people hanging out enjoying themselves or has their been intimate moments on these dates?

If yes ,Talk to herand tell her how you feel.She might be weary of committing to a relationship at the moment because of her / your busy schedules.

Take it day by day ...focus on you and keep in contact with her.