stag night

omg???!!! how base can you be?

How disrespectful can you be to his future wife?...Knowing that you have helped him be unfaithful even before he is married!

If he wants the single lifestyle then he should not be getting married, this poor girl is thinking that he is her prince in shining armour when really he is a fool. What happens if for some reason she finds out and becomes so very very hurt by this.

Most men when they are on stag nights go to strip clubs or dance clubs...but a prostitute?...who has had heaven only knows how many men already inside her and whatever diseases she may have...why?

See, I must re itterate...people in this day and age think mariage is somekind of a joke. What kind of man..puts a ring on a womans hand then says...lets get a hooker boys? I'll tell you just the kind...the kind of man who does not deserve to be married. Shame on you for even pretending like this is a good idea. I wish I had his fiance's number so I could call her up and tell her to pawn the ring for an outfit or two, seems like she would get more use out of it then him.

• 3 weeks later...

contrary to the aired opinions you can do the stag party at Ariadne club in Prague link removed and it does not always mean to have sex.

Most stag parties here is just about having nice meal, beer and lot of fun in humiliating the hapless groom and may be some of his friends....

After all this should happen only once in lifetime and should be unforgettable