shy girl outgoing guy

I'm in a similar situation. I act very shy around my crush, but I realise that he might sometimes see that as me ignoring him! He'll try to talk to me at the start of a night out and I go all shy so he usualy talks to some friends then I think he's ignoring me and then I realise that by saying nothing or not much though shyness he might get the idea that I'm not interested.

Maybe your crush thinks your not interested and pretends to ignore you because he's scared of a negative rection from you or thinks that you'll be too shy to respond. I just figured this one out for myself so next time I go for a night out with my crush I'm going to talk to him and see if it makes any difference.

If you really like him then just go for it! Cos if you talk to him and be nice to him and he still ignores you then you'll know to move on unless he's very shy that he's too scared to talk back. If you don't make a move you might never get him at all. It's something I need to do too.

If the guy u like is anything like me than i'm pretty sure he likes you. Its hard for me to really express my feelings to a girl let alone talk to her. In my case its even hard to make eye contact and its easy to ignore the person you like and put your head down. Like me guys can be pretty weird so maybe you should makethe first move and ask him out, it might be worth a try.

• 3 weeks later...