Any and all advice will gladly be taken

I've been friends with this amazing girl for about 3 years now. shes talented, smart, fun to be with, cute, everything i could possibly want and so much more. She dosnt really hang out with guys outside of school though, only girls (most of which i know, shes not a lesbian though, thats just the way she is) and we're great friends. I started to like her back in 7th grade and i told her how i felt (which cost me alot), but i was able to patch things up. anyway since highschool started i barley get to see her in school due to classes but the bit that i do get to see her, i try and make her happy and laugh. but our relationship has always kinda been like "be mean to eachother, but only jokingly" and we mess with eachother alot, but end up laughing about it. Lately though its been hurting alot to see her because of how strong the feelings i have for her are, and not being able to tell her. some days we look at eachother and its as if theres something between us, and others its just like we're regualr friends. Ive also become so jeleous of some of my guyfriends who get to have classes with her every day. but thats beside the point. i need a bit of help bringing this all out and taking a huge load off my chest, but i cant seem to do it for two reasons, 1. just not ebing able to express how i feel twards her in a way that really wouldent make it so awkward every time we talk and 2. fear of losing her because of my feeling. so now im stuck between being hurt by my own feelings, or losing her. please, any advice would really help out, i've come to find that the advice my friends give me has become too bias to use.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, it seems like you really like this girl. You say you don't get to see her that much now? Well figure out what her plans for the weekend are, and show up there. Not to stalk her or anything, but just to say hi, and bring some of your guy friends along so it wont feel akward. And maybe after school somedays in the evening you could call her or instant message her and just ask her how her day went. If your already friends with her then it wont be hard to make conversation. And once you guys have started talking again, about once a day if you can, then you can tell her how you feel. If she doesn't feel the same back, then ask her if you can still be friends. If she does feel the same, then thats great!