A question for all the girls...

If a bf is interested in a threesome with you and some other girl...would you do it? We're both 21 by the way...

What do guys fantasize about it? I'm sexual open but I don't think I can "share" him with other people.

The question is would you do it? It all depends on you and your morals. And also...if you think you trust your boyfriend enough not to cheat on you. It may start out as a threesome...but what if you ended up watching them (your bf and the other friend) have sex. I'm not saying it will happen...but it is a possibility.

Hopes this helps!

Good luck!

First of all no one should insist on something that personal. It's your choice. If you don't feel comfortable then do not do it. You should also question his motives. Are you ok with him wanting to be with another person, even if you happen to be right there. 3somes work for only a select few people. You need to decide if you are on of them. Just by your question, I'm going to guess you're not.

As far as guys go. I think it comes down to being greedy. Why have one if you can have 2? Getting more than 2 girls to allow a guy into that is virtualy immpossible. That's why most guys try for the 3some.

I guess a lot of guys like it, but I would never want that with my girl, I guess I'm just weird... oh, yea!! go watch the movie "The Sex Monster", you'll understand why I wouldn't even if I wanted to...

(it's actually a rather funny movie)

But, I think you answered your own question. It makes you uncomfortable, so just remember, it's your choice. Don't feel at all pressured to do it for him!

8)

S.A.M.

You shouldn't do something you don't feel comfortable with. As was stated, this is a very sensitive and personal decision and you should not feel like you have to do this to please him. To me a threesome is just a bonus that might happen once or twice, but should not be the only way to satisfy a partner. I've always been interested in doing one with my boyfriend and another girl just because I feel it would be a surprise bonus for him on some special occasion, but he has never made it seem that is what he needs. Threesomes do only work for some people and they only work if everyone can agree on certain set terms. Even then, sometimes people agree only because they feel they have to. As everyone has stated and as it is obvious to me, you do not want to do this and thereforeeeeee you should not be pressured to.

• 5 weeks later...