Need help fingering

baboy71

Hi everyone recently my gf and i have gotten a little more intimate, and things get pretty frisky. Well to the point she pleasures herself and im sure he probably has a great time and when i finger her i want her to have the best time are there any strategies like using 2 fingers or anything i can do w the other hand just anything to make the experiences unforgettable 4 her and make me do a better job than she does to herself??

Well a good idea might be to watch her will she does it because then you can see how she likes it believe she will always be the best one to teach you because only she know how she likes it done and it would her if she talks to you about what she likes and doesnt like, now as far as ways of doing it you could try taking your middle finger press it forward and move it like your scratching but dont scratch and put a little pressure good idea to clip your nail and then at the same time stimulate the clit and tell her when she gets a sudden urge to pee to just bare down. This doesnt work for everybody but its just something you can try! Hope I was of some help