3rd date and still cant kiss her

Frajhav

Like i said..3rd date and im falling madly in love over her and cant seem to get a chance to kiss her,im thinking to leav her a msg on computer and tell her that i whant to tell her something that i could't before) so that way when she asks me out of curiosity i can take it from there sense im preatty shy,i need opinions if this is a good idea,i know we bouth in love with each other and stuff just havent got to the intimate part like first kiss

PLZ HELP

well, i'd say instead of being desperate to kiss her and rushing into it, remember that desperation often messes things up. If I were you, I'd call her for a casual movie/game night at your place and take it from there or you could cook her something and go for a walk afterwards or sit in the porch or something and then take it from there. good luck!

ok man its like this.....its sounds like ur really desperate for this...dont be desperate cause then u will rush n the kiss will suck.....9 out of ever 10 woman believe that the 1st kiss will tell them everything they need to know about the relationship......just relax i think bout the whole hey i gotta tell u sometin thing is a good idea...be like yeah i gotta tell u sometin then when she asks be like ok i gotta tell u face to face....n if there is a big group of people around tell her u guys have to be alone n just pull her off to the side....n then just go for it but dont be in a hurry lets it happen smooth...aight hope i helped later

yea dont worry i know wht u mean im not gona rush it im just gonna make it clear once and for all,i know what im doing she and i are so alike iven if shes a girl i ill take it slow,i am taking it slow i been waiting for allmost a year for this and im the guy im supose to make the first move witch i havent so im gonna make it,couse while i hold up my self im making her hold up at the same time and i know that can be sikening.But ither way thanx ill take what u have said in consideration