dating two time loser

mryoung

would you date a guy, whose been divorced twice and his second marriage ended shortly after the honeymoon.

A friend is currently involved with a man, divorced twice by 35. But, he waited until his divorce was final to ask her out.

Is he an operator? Is this a guy unlucky in love?

Hmm.... I guess more information would be necessary. My aunt has been divorced twice and she's a fantastic woman. Her first marriage her husband cheated, and the second, the stepkids caused A LOT of problems.

Ultimately, it's your friend's decision and she will resent you if you try to interfere in her relationship.

Just tell her to keep her eyes open. That he waited until his divorce was final to ask her out is a good sign.

I'd have to know more. I might be a bit apprehensive, but a lot depends on the circumstances of what happened in the marriages to lead to the divorce.

If he was married at a very young age, and they grew apart and could not make it work, or there was some cheating on the wife's part, or some things like that, I would probably be more openminded.

If it was because they rushed into it, or it did not mean some romantic perfect ideal, or he was cheating and so forth, I would either be much more apprehensive or choose not to get involved.

In either case, don't interfere with your friend, you can let her know you are just worried, but leave it at that and never bring it up again unless she does.

To be honest, I would never date someone who is divorced. That's strictly just an opinion by the way, there are plenty of nice people who just married the wrong person and got a divorce. There's nothing wrong with them, it's that together they weren't good.

To be honest, I would never date someone who is divorced. That's strictly just an opinion by the way, there are plenty of nice people who just married the wrong person and got a divorce. There's nothing wrong with them, it's that together they weren't good.

I just don't see the need for prejudice against divorced folks, especially considering the reasons you stated...seems like you might be missing out...

BTW, I'm not divorced, just sharing an opinion...