being 2800miles away and seeing someone who looks exactly like YOU

My gf of almost 3 years broke up with me because she claims i wasnt the best person in the world..anyways the relationship DID get very deep between us. So a few days before i last spoke to her she told me that every morning when she takes the bus to school theres supposedly a guy that looks "exactly" like me who takes the same bus as her.

Just wondering if anybody went through this experience in seeing somebody that looks like your ex and how you dealt with it.

Also another thing is that i noticed this girl always pulls off these "transitions" between guys...always breaking up with one once she finds another or see's a guy WHILE she is still with the old bf then breaks up with him. This is what exactly happened to me. Shes told me that im her 2nd bf and believe it, but who knows? Im assuming she might be fearful of being the dumpee so she moves first and takes the chair as being the dumper. Maybe one day her fear will catch up to her..

• 4 months later...

Hmm. There was one guy in my psych class last semester who looked like my ex. They looked almost exactly the same from the back as well. But it was a large lecture class, so I never talked to him or anything. It was just weird because it would remind me of him and make me miss him, when I was trying to just forget about him.