Romance this Valentines Day

jonny25

This year I am doing something that I've never done before. I'm actually planning on being romantic on Valentines Day with my girlfriend. I usually leave the buying of the flowers and chocolate to the last minute. Last year on Valentine's Day I totally forgot to buy anything. I felt sooooo bad, and my girlfriend of three years now was really upset. So this year I'm going to be a good boy and take this Valentine's Day seriously. I've decided to pamper my girlfriend the whole day. My theme for the day is Bath & Body. Her day is going to start at a beautiful spa, where she will be pampered for a couple of hours. Then when she gets home, I will place these beautiful heart shaped soaps that I bought from link removed The soaps will all have a personalized message that I chose like "I love you" "Be my Valentine" "Love you always, Jonny". After that, nice lunch that I will prepare while my gf is at the spa. In the evening I've arrage for a limo to take us to a nice restuarant and then a romantic ride around the city. That's when I plan on proposing to my girlfriend. OHHHHHHH YAAAAAAAAAA.

So what do you think? Is this going to be the perfect day or what?

It sounds like it might be too much, even overwelming. My only caveat would be that she should know not to expect something like this every year form you.

However, since you did nothing last year, you should go a bit heavy this year.

I think I am going simple this year, but last year was a the big expensive dinner at the restaurant she really wanted to go to. Not quite sure, of my plan, but I am trying to hatch one.

I was thinking maybe so nice sushi, good stuff, delivered or brought in by me, send her to the shower, break out some Japanese lanterns and a robe for her, and be ready when she gets out.

I think the restaurant thing for V Day gets a bit steep for what it is worth. but you cannot ignore it. Ignoring it, makes her feel bad, and her friends all tell her you are not worth it, much, anything.

No. If he's going to propose.. I think it's PERFECT! Especially after a year of nothing.

But you've gotta remember at least Something every year! You have no idea how disapointing it is for us girls who look forward to ONE lovey day a year.. to even get a stupid little ring made of green plastic if it's given to us on Valentines day!

I've gotten nothing.. except because of a relationship issue that brought me here, now I knwo he was thinking of proposin gon V-day this year.. and it's totally ruined. =/ Now I hope he doesnt do it.. isn't that sucky?

I've gotten nothing.. except because of a relationship issue that brought me here, now I knwo he was thinking of proposin gon V-day this year.. and it's totally ruined. =/ Now I hope he doesnt do it.. isn't that sucky?

Why do you want him to not do it? Simply because you know and it won't be a surprise?

• 5 months later...