Should I say/do somthing???

Straight to my problem.

I have this friend, i like her alot, i recently asked her out, and, after several days, she said no, but she wanted to stay friends, which is fine, i dont want her to force feelings she doesnt have. However many mof my friends say she does like, and my timing in asking her was wrong, before i asked her, one of her friends told me she liked me and that she "was mine the moment we walk out the door".(this was when i was going to go for a walk with her and ask her out). We agreed to stay friends, but she appears to feel akward around me, she has not allowed us to be alone together, in a car, a room, anything, in the past week. I am alittle confused and cant decide whether or not to say and/or do somthing about it. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Just leave her alone and give her time. Just act like u r just her friend and u'll always be there for her. Then later, don't know how much time, but she will come around and start talking to u again and feel more comfortable around you. And then maybe she'll show u that she likes u. But u just have to be patient and remember that nothing is a sure thing.