Today I am pondering wether I should go out or study with my ex which is now my friend with benefits.

I don't really feel like going out tonight I would only do it so that I wouldn't seem so desperate to see her.

On the other hand I do need to study because I don't know the material very well.

What I really want to do is study with her and then see if she wants to hang out afterwards.

I don't really have a lot of fun when I go out with my friends and prefer to hang out with her- I was wondering if there was something wrong with me.

I don't want to seem like I am desperate to hang out with her since all I have done is study with her this week.

I was wondering if anyone had any advice- I really don't feel like hanging out with my friends that much anymore.

I am more occupied with work and school and studying.

It seems to me that you are more occupied in wanting to hang out with your ex. Am I correct in stating this? The reasoning why you don't have fun going out with your friends is because you haven't completely let go of the notion that you and your ex have broken up. Once you accept that fact then you will be ready to conquer the party seen again with open arms. Trust me!!!!! Just give it time.