so is this the step in the right direction

We spent the holidays together and i think it went well.. she says she had alot of fun... Last night something un expected ha[ppened... If any ofyou have read my past few messages.. my wife fell out of love with me while steming from us slowely apart.. we are trying to fix things.. she doesnt know how to fix them.. doesnt know how to fall back in love. If i touch her.. it feels weird to her.... but last night we were at my side of the familys party.. andshe sat beside me .. and placed her arm on my leg and sat up against me closely... with my arm touching hers.... and there was no one on the other side of her.... so if she wanted to be away from me she could have... It may not be much but it is the first time in 2 months that she has been that close to me.. she told me she was tring... and i think she is. Every one she is friends with says just give it time she is young and she is just not thinking clearly. we went to her fathers house and she sat right up against me... so i dont know.. i did not try to hold her hand or anything just let her do what she wanted to do. well if any more changes i will let you all know.. keep me in your prayers.... my other posts are under here and divorce if any one wants to know any more.....

but last night we were at my side of the familys party.. andshe sat beside me .. and placed her arm on my leg and sat up against me closely... with my arm touching hers.... and there was no one on the other side of her.... so if she wanted to be away from me she could have... It may not be much but it is the first time in 2 months that she has been that close to me..

I recall telling you to not touch her and make her initaite touching you, right? See what happened? If you keep your hands off her, like a gentleman, this will slowly become better and better. I'd bet, at least.

she told me she was tring... and i think she is.

Good. Just don't get into a deep conversation about it. Just say something like "I know." Smile, nod, then go back into conversation about something else happy.

i did not try to hold her hand or anything just let her do what she wanted to do.

Good. Again, let her come to you. Maintain your self control and remember that she needs to prove herself to you now. She needs to work to get you back.

Sounds like things are going good. Take a deep breath, remain calm, stay happy with her and go slow.