Newbie!!!! Help!!!

Hewo every1,

As u can guess from my title, IM A NEWBIE!! i love using forums coz they r so helpful. But i am a newbie in more ways than 1. Im this this is quite a hard topic to discuss but lets c wat happens.

Rite, every 1 has got 2 start sumwhere & wheres there a better time than any but now? My bf is beginning to get serious. ooooooooo. & we are both new to the field of expressing our love in this particular way. He seems very good & it & this is beggining to worry me as i am unsure of how to please him.

However, i hav a little time before i am allowed to please him, as he says that i am not allowed to pleasure him until he has allowed me to be pleasured first, how kind. but my time will soon run out. Basically, we are starting from the very basics of fingering. i personally believe that the men hav it easy in this field, but with me as the gal i feel that i am unexperienced. So i need ur help.

Can any1 giv me a few pointers in wat i am able to do or wat are the best ways of making this a success?

Ill keep ya posted!

Thanx

Luv Pip

Communication!!! Talk to him, tell him your hopes, fears, needs, wants ect. He sounds considerate enough, talk to him, Im sure he'll help u and tell u what he likes, make sure your relaxed, and just go with the flow. Its the best bit learning about eachothers body and what floats the others boat, make the most of it. Its meant to be fun and pleasing, so I say talk and get it all off ur chest!

Hope that helps.