My Christmas/New Year's wish to all of you

"Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."

1 Corinthians 13: 4-13"

To all:

In the last 2 months, I have spend a great deal of time here listening to everybody's situation. The heartbreak, the hurt, the deception, and the sadness is often too much for one to bear.

All of us here are special. Each one of us, still in our hearts, love and wish that our ex's come back. We love them unconditionally and unselfishly, sometimes unjustified.

My christmas/new year's wish for each and everyone of us, is that we TRULY find the person that we are meant for. Our eternal life partner, who truly compliments us.

May the year 2006 be a blessed year for all of us.

God bless,

Mark

hey man, I truly agree with you on that one! how are you doing by the way. As you may or may not know, I took a few steps backwards in the last couple of days, but I think that in the long run, it will serve to either 1. make her realize that I really will not be there waiting for her, and 2. help me to gain final closure after realizing what a truly heartless b*tch she really is! I still love her to death don't get me wrong, but like I have stated many times befroe, I can't continue to lay my heart on the line and my cards on the table with her and continue to be made to feel unimportant and worthless because she does not share in my feelings. I have been seeing that girl that we had spoke about previously, and she is very nice, beautiful and very fun to be around and she seems to really be devoted to me and really care about me a great deal which as scary as it may be, is also very nice. I think * * * * time that I begin to give a bit more of myself to her and see where it goes from there. If anything, it will help me to regain my sense of self worth! Good luck to you bro, I truly consider you a good friend!