Me and my ex have been over for a couple of years now, we still stay in touch because of our children. We are peaceful towards each other but we both have a hard time looking at each other when we have to see each. We are both in other relationships but I still have feelings for him and I think he still has feelings for me but not 100% sure. He recently moved and he asked me if I need his new address so I could drop the kids off with him over the holidays and I told him I would get it at later date, well this morning I texted him so I could get his new address, the last time he moved he texted me with his address, which made it easy to keep up with. Anyway when I asked him for his new address on the text I also put LY at the end of it. He called back and spoke to the kids and gave them his new address and told them to tell me of the change in plans of the drop off, which he never does that, we always talk to confirm the time and what not. My question is why would he not want to talk to be about the change with me? Could it be because of what I put at the end of the text. If so then why? If it bothered him that much then he would have told me not to do that again, right?

I would just like to have some advice on this and see what guys think of this, and even some girls who have may have been in this situation before. thanks

Sounds like he may have been uncomfortable with what you put at the end of the text.

He's probably moved on in his life, and thought you had done the same. Reading the LY has probably knocked him back a bit... Understandably too.

I don't think you've done the wrong thing if you've still got feelings for him. It was a good way to figure out whether he feels the same. At this stage it sounds hard to tell.

But if you've still got feelings, should you be in another relationship?

He probably didn't tell you directly not to do it again, because he'd simply be very uncomfortable telling you not to do it.