deadline soon

lmao, isn't this the girl that doesn't like you? If it is...forget about it. If she's not interested, she's not interested!! Don't irritate her furthermore.

If it's not, how to dance, well..watch others lol. What to wear? your best clothes, don't go in there looking like your grandpa with khakis and ****, just wear a polo or something and some pants, and smell good. Make sure you have deodorant on too. How to ask? lol, it's hella simple, how hard is it to say "wanna dance" your not proposing to her here

Is this the same girl or a different one?

Regardless, here are a few general tips. First, try not to be nervous or scared. I know talking to girls is hard, but its not a life or death situation. Most girls will be polite to you, and those who aren't are being mean and should be ignored.

What to wear? What kind of dance is it? Is it a formal dance in which you need to be all dressed up? Or is it more casual? You would want to look good and clean up, but you don't need to go overboard.

How to ask to dance? Well, you can use any number of variations. "Wanna dance" isn't really good cause it comes accross as you only being somewhat interested. Other lines are: "Do you want to dance?" "Care to dance?" "May I have this dance?"

How to dance? Sorry, I don't dance either. And most of that fast stuff I don't see what is so fun about it anyways. But you might stand a better chance on a slow dance, especially if you or her are shy.

"Wanna dance" isn't really good cause it comes accross as you only being somewhat interested. Other lines are: "Do you want to dance?" "Care to dance?" "May I have this dance?"
Shy, these are ok lines to use for older women but, it'd be better if he just used "wanna dance", because at 13, I remember that was the easiest way to do it and it's fine you don't need some creative line to get her to say yeah, and the kid's probably hella nervous anyhow and its quick and he can get it out of the way. Although I have used "May I have this dance?" and got a sure, but I said it in a joking but meant serious at the same time kind of voice..so yeah I guess that might work. And in case you're wondering I did it in a joking but serious voice because it sounds dorky to say that...maybe a more formal dance like prom or something you'd say that normally but a regular high school dance...just do it casual or funny but serious.

LOL. You'd be surprised at how mature someone can be at 13. For some girls "Would you like to dance" will be more impressive and beneficial as it gives you that older, more mature vibe that some girls may dig.

But really, just do what you are comfortable with. The focus shouldn't be on how you ask, it should be that you ask period.

I think one of the most amazing ways I've ever been asked to dance was by a guy casually sticking his hand out to me and leading me out to dance. I guess it's a bit gutsy to do it that way, but it just shows so much confidence. Very, very, very attractive. Smile, too. Who wants to dance with someone who looks unhappy? Enjoy yourself.

Definetly be sure that you smell nice. Don't overdo it as if you jumped into a pool of calogne, but use a dab of fragrance on your neck and wrists, and you should be set.

Keep it casual. It's not really fun trying to dance in clothes you're uncomfortable in, so where something that you find is comfortable to move in and that you also feel you look in good. Not only will you look good because you're dressed nice, but you'll look good because you're confident.

Have tons of fun!