is it love or feelings?

i'm kinda in this situation where i'm not so sure about. well...i've been currently living with this man that i'm starting to have feelings for, (or in love with) but i'm not sure if he feels the same way. we can talk about anything, but i already told him months ago how i felt about him. i told him once before that i wanted to someday have his last name, but i wasn't sure if he meant that comment as a joke or me being serious. i recently told him that i might be spending christmas or actually might be living in arizona, and he asked me yesterday if i was coming back, and i said i wasn't sure. i don't wanna go on fearing that i'll never see him ever again because he's in the military because he moves around a lot. we've talked about that too a few times before. i would like for us to stay in contact with eachother for as long as we both live. every time i get real close to someone, something or someone always get in the way or the person i get really close to, we end up drifting apart. why? what should i do or say? how do i know if he's the one for me?

Go with the flow. How do you know if he's the right one?

First of all, does he cherish you? Does he make sure that you're well taken care of? Does he ask questions about you?

His level of concern and actions will show you if he's 'the one'. Most of all, does he touch your heart in ways you can't describe. Now, I'm not talking about how a smooth talking muchismo would do it. I'm saying, does his caring for you affect you in a good way? Does it bring tears to your eyes? If so, then prospects look good.

If not, then it's best to walk away from shallow relationships. Also, if you treat him the same, vice versa, is also VERY important. Sounds like you do. If he reciprocates the same feelings for you, then good. Best of luck in finding Mr. right.

First take billie jean's advice then,

well the thing is sometimes he might love u but may not tell it to u cause he's scared that u would go away........we'll your best bet is to tell him..as u have already did what is his reaction ? is he interested ? does he even bother?... u could show him how much u care by helping him out or givin him gifts on his b'day, etc.....if he responds.....then ur lucky......if not then theres nothing u an do....better to wait than to spoil your life and get heartbroken cause hes not the right person....the thing is when it happens it will.....it will be a look into his eyes he will look ino yours and that connection will be there ....if it is you will surely know.....a single look will say a million words....the main thing is try yur best cause once u lose him no use of freting over it and sayin that u could have tried harder..