friendless

Iane

I don't have much friends--well this year's the worst.

I always tried to talk to my classmates,but they seems to think I'm uncool,and when I try to talk to them,they seems to think I'm a shadow.

I try to talk,but it seems I have a block between them.

What am I suppose to do?

Have you tried joining groups, this can be a great way of meeting new people and creating new friendships. Dont just stick to those in your class, maybe seek friends in a different class or even in your community. Just be yourself and relax, Im sure your a wonderful person with a beautiful heart. =D

If you need to talk just PM me, =)

Hey lane,

I am in the same position as you....my posts sometimes sound just like yours

I think lost_status has some great advice there.

It sometimes feels hopeless but there is hope and it is just about being yourself and finding some people who like you and what you around.

You just have to meet as many people as possible and be approachable and come accross as a nice person who takes interest in other people.

Keep trying and you will find some people.

Also, you seem to let on that you have some friends, well they can also introduce you to new people as well.

Try and be confident and hopeful and thinks will begin to become better.

Good luck.

You know what´s funny about friends? Is that the more needy you are, the more they run away. The more independent your are, the more they´re attracted to you, like a magnet kind of.

I would´ve so much to say about this as it has been quite an issue in my life and I know how you feel. You feel like crap sometimes. Sometimes you feel despair and hopelessness and anger because you believe you´re such a good person with just so much to offer. But people just don´t see it.

Here´s my advice: Take the lead. It worked for me. Don´t wait on others, lead them. They will respect you for that. Affirm what you want: "I want to do this with you." Instead of "Can you come with me." Independence, beautiful independence.

All the best.

Omega