Ages old Question... Does size matter?

LostnIL

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nineinaday,

I think what you are talking about is how shallow people can be, especially when they are your age. Yes, there will be some shallow and superficial women who don't see past a mans "equipment." Just as there will be some men who can't see past a females breasts. But these people aren't worth the time. They will never be satisfied because they can't find what it is they really need from sex. On the other hand, there are those who want a serious and real relationship. These people won't care about penis size or anything like that, because they care about the person. And these people are the ones that end up in successful relationships.

I know it doesn't seem like that in high school. And there are shallow people at all ages. But as you get older people start to tire of that and see what is really important, what it is they really want. Sure, larger guys may get more girlfriends, but do those relationships last? And how does the guy feel knowing that one of the reasons the girl got with him was his size, not because of him?

In the end, it is the size of the heart that matters and who the person is.

• 2 months later...
My wife has told me that she dose like them thicker and a little longer than me. I work around this with toys. But i do know that she would secretly like to have a big one in the fresh.

What kind of a woman would say something like that to her husband? ugh!