Brazilian Bikini Wax

i have had it done twice, mainly because of the pain, and the idea of splitting your legs infront of someone you dont know. yes it can be painfull, but once it is done you are really happy, upkeep is just exfoliating (sp) and moinsturising (sp) ive always been told to have it done every 5 weeks... hope it helps, i think its worth it, but its a personal decision, i dont do it for anyone else, i dont even have a bf, i do it for myself.

All my girlfriends and I get "taken care of " down there once a month. I find it doesnt hurt so much when the hair is shorter. But i will not lie - Boy oh BOY it hurts. I mean still , even with short hair, it is not a happy time!! But the results - FOR ME- are worth all the pain. I mean it changed my life - if you know what i mean! I would never go back to hair now. At least in the near future.... and every man i have been with - enjoys it too!! For me its just cleaner or something , also makes me feel like sexier or dirtier (that only my lover will find out !) Like the librian who wears sexy lingere underneath.