hi wut should i do here?

blink_guy

hello theres this girl i like at school and shes "the cool" girl inour grade like shes extremly hot an shes a pretty cool peson most of the time unless she is having a bad day an what not but who doesnt right?well anyways she and i han gout in the same group of friends an we talk an all alot but i end up bering a lil mean to her.its not liek i try to but it jus happens that way and now she thinks im a meany haha. well i was wondering if i can get around that image cus if i jus started actin nice to her all of a sudden every1s guna think somethins up so ya and i jus wana b friends like i know nothings gonna com out of this so yeah

The best thing you can do when you've done someone wrong is to sincerely apologize, explain your actions, and pledge not to do it again. My question to you though is "Why are you mean to her?" Did she really ever do anything to deserve it?

If you know you're likely to belittle her again, you're better off just leaving her alone. No one wants to be friends with someone who find its funny (haha) to hurt their feelings.

Whether or not something is "gonna come out of this", you never know what other girls are watching and thinking "If he'll treat her like that, why would I want to go out with him?" Think before you speak. Treat everyone like you want to be treated, and this issue will never come up again.

no no its not like that i dont try to be mean to her, its kidna hard to explain. and i dont find it funny when i be mean to her i put haha to the fact that she thinks im a meany and its not jus liek i go up t her an start dissing her or w/e all the itme it jus happens sometimes an she tries to say somthin back to me an then i say somethin back to her

it doesnt eraly become anythin serious but still