How do i flirt...

Whenever i go to drinks or parties or w/e and im meeting girls and stuff... i never know how to talk to them... i mean i just hit blanks and end up sitting there drinking my drinks so some other guy will come sweep them away... i guess i just dont know how to show a girl i like her and keep the conversation flowing... any help is apreciated.

Your eyes are an important factor when it comes to finding a girl on a night out.. The eyes tell them everything without any words coming out from you mouth.. I have to do this when acting in college, and whenever I'm wrong, they tell me, but thats very rare.. If you like the girl you see, look at her with your head tilted to the side.. like you were looking at something on the floor, but then saw her at the corner of your eye..

Smiling helps too.. especially when you've made eye contact.. If you ever do, then don't feel nervous when you see her.. If you get a good reply (a smile back, or a good look at each other), then you could make a move.. maybe go up to the bar, or invite her to the dance floor..

If she's alone (most cases she isn't), then go to her and introduce yourself like lonesomeheartmark said.. get into an easy conversation, but then quickly get into the 'I'm interested' part - ask questions about each other, and tell her about yourself.. Like friends.. But if she isn't alone, then maybe give her signs of where to go, like 'bar' (drink in hand, point to bar) without telling her verbally..

Hope this helps