He cheated and I can't stop thinking of the other woman

kyky

I never once said i blamedthe person he cheatedon me with more than I blame him-that would be stupid

I guess the fact is that I have had time to sit down with him and discuss everything that happened and start trying to rebuild our relationship

Yes he screwed up and I probably won't ever forget how much he hurt me but I HAVE made a conscious decision to forgive him and try and work past it

Maybe I haven't fully resolved my feelings towards perhaps I need to tell her how much shehurt me too.

That's what I'm going to do

Thanks for all the advice

Let's not forget, it's not all her fault (although she was a desperate 2-faced ho). Not to sound too graphic- he couldn't have inserted his penis into her vagina without an erection. They BOTH allowed themselves to enjoy the arrousal on those numerous occasions. Also, she wouldn't profess her "undying" love for him spontaneously, out of nowhere, without any kind of effort on his part.

I doubt that talking to her will change her. I think the most important person you really need to talk to and really contemplate on is yourself- because unfortunately, this love triangle seems to hurt you most. I doubt she's sitting there thinking, "Oh, I feel so bad for her. Let's me and her be bestfriends. Maybe I can console her ( and then really take her man this time)." If she was a RESPECTFUL and HONEST person, she would've stayed away from your relationship, in the first place! No person, with dignity, in their right mind will stick around and try to seduce another person's partner like that. She is a TRICK and, he is a LIAR, for all that I'm concerned.

Maybe you should thank her though. Sometimes, it takes nasty people and nasty situations to REALLY let you know who they truly are at heart, unfortunately. Whatever it is, TRUST and have faith in yourself. Listen to your hunch. And, if you want to deck her out, I suggest taking a pillow and kicking it several times. You might also want to try taking a kickboxing class. Kick the crap out of that punching bag, girl! Lord, I wish you the MOST strength you can find so that you can persevere.

Same here FATKID, cheating really digusts me. Its an action you won't forget and it kept going on and on. As of repairing a relation out of cheating or counseling, im very IMPATIENT. So kyky here's my question:

HOW EXACTLY WILL U BE ABLE TO TRUST HIM AGAIN IF HE DIDN'T TOLD U AND U HAD TO FIND OUT, CATCHING HIM AND HE LYING. ONLY WHEN CAUGHT WITH ENOUGH EVIDENCE HE TOLD U.

CHEATING=NO RESPECT, LOW MORALS, NO COMMITMENT

FATKID wrote:

I have NEVER understood why people get more angry at the other person than they do at their boyfriend/girlfriend/whatever who DIRECTLY BETRAYED them.

If you have forgiven that scumbag, then forgiving her should ge VERY easy

I think because the idea of "It takes two to tango". Because the person still loves her/his partner and hoping they can get back together. So the blame mostly goes to the other person more. I believe the person is angry to his/her partner but the idea of "if" that biatch doesn't pursue your partner, the relationship will never start or happen. Eventhough if you feel like cheating your partner but your other woman/man doesn't want to, it will never happen. So that's why people are tend to get more angry at the other person.