To email or not to email...

sour_girl

Will try & keep the background to my question as brief & to the point as possible - bear with me!!!

I went to a housewarming back in August with a good friend of mine. It was one of her work mate's do & although I barely knew anyone there, I met a guy she works with & the whole night me, my friend 'C' & the guy, 'A', chatted & mucked around.

Anyway, a group of us headed to a nearby club/pub later on & 'A' walked it with me & 'C'. 'C' was getting over the atmosphere at one stage but I convinced her to stay for a little while longer. 'A' & I chatted for a bit, danced for a bit & then 'C' decided she was off home. As we live within a few blocks of one another, I decided to leave with her..leaving the others & 'A' behind. He's a lovely guy - very cute, great sense of humour & I can't stop thinking about him. And yes, I deeply regret leaving early that night ;-)

A month ago I got 'C' to invite 'A' & another mutual friend she works with to a party I was having. 'A' said he had another thing on that night, but may come past later..he didn't (I wasn't expecting him to).

Anyways, I don't want to bug my friend 'C' to invite him if we meet up for lunch during the week etc (she doesn't really hang around with him much) & as I have his email address, I was thinking maybe I should contact him & ask whether or not he'd like to catch up sometime..or has too much time passed (ie 2 months since I last met him)? 'C' is having a big party in November, to which he's invited, so I could always try my luck then I guess..Any advice from guys is welcomed!!

Thanks!

i would wait till the november party, but still email him. give it an old casual 'hi i just found your email add, how are you? its been ages since i've seen you, what you been up to'. and he will prob be gad you emailed him, but i dont think you should ask to meet up yet, try and find a lot out before the party.

good luck