How Many Times Do You Think About Suicide? [Poll]

hi,

Thats funny i was just thinking about this the other day... This may sound really weird.. but i'm gonna say it anyway. For a long time, including recently I thought about it all the time,, seriously..... everyday, When i was about 19, ieven tried hanging myself in my dorm room in college. When i think about it, it just seems so strange.

The reason: well there were a bunch, but i learned that alot of the reasons stemmed from my childhood, the way i was brought up,, treated.

The funny thing is,, that if you saw me,,, you would think "why would he ever think about killing himself",,, i'm tall, good looking, talented, smart, funny, and my friends adore me.

I've always been pretty sensitive i guess, and there were times when it was overwhelming for me,, when people treated me poorly I really took it hard. I guess i just felt insignificant for a long time. Now I know how important i am.

If anyone has thoughts of suicide,,, please feel free to PM me,, I fell like i can offer some advice, I've been through that whole thing,,, god i was lonely, thanks for reading, godl bless

hi,

Thats funny i was just thinking about this the other day... This may sound really weird.. but i'm gonna say it anyway. For a long time, including recently I thought about it all the time,, seriously..... everyday, When i was about 19, ieven tried hanging myself in my dorm room in college. When i think about it, it just seems so strange.

The reason: well there were a bunch, but i learned that alot of the reasons stemmed from my childhood, the way i was brought up,, treated.

The funny thing is,, that if you saw me,,, you would think "why would he ever think about killing himself",,, i'm tall, good looking, talented, smart, funny, and my friends adore me.

I've always been pretty sensitive i guess, and there were times when it was overwhelming for me,, when people treated me poorly I really took it hard. I guess i just felt insignificant for a long time. Now I know how important i am.

If anyone has thoughts of suicide,,, please feel free to PM me,, I fell like i can offer some advice, I've been through that whole thing,,, god i was lonely, thanks for reading, godl bless