Can't fall in love

It ia hard to accept the fact that we dont get a chance to love when we want to love someone. it is not necessary to search for someone to love. Love everyone you know. love need not be of one kind only. if u become desperate u have a lot of "flings" which will make u a nervous wreck. its better to let life take its own course of time coz when "GOD GIVES SOMETHING LATE, HE GIVES MORE THAN U DESERVE". take care,

till then,

Keep smiling.

• 1 year later...

Hey if you are a man of faith, then pray, pray, pray, and pray. I prayed to the Lord to please just let me meet the man I would marry and I prayed for an entire year. The next year I met that man and we are head over heels in love. God answers prayers. I will pray for you, I just hope that you can find his guidance to help you find that special woman who you can love. Good luck in everything you do, best wishes. God Bless

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Mohammad,

What do you mean you "can't fall in love"? Do you mean that you have dated partners and found them attractive and really liked them and all, but just didn't feel that love connection?

Or do you mean that you haven't had the opportunity to date wonderful people and have a good time getting to know them...and thereforeeeee have the opportunity to love them?

These are two VERY different things!!!