I don't know how I should feel about this.

I met this guy that I found really attractive when I was on holiday with my best friend.

so three of us going out to drink and we got really drunk that night.

since my best friend just got out of bad relationship, and as for me my last relationship ended 4 months ago or so.., which was also bad ending..

anyway, my best friend went crazy running around cos of drinking remembering her ex etc, and got irritated a bit cos I was kissing with this guy, and found that he kissed her as well while I was gone somewhere..

before me.. then she pissed off.. cos he kissed me as well..

and then.. after that I ended up having sex with him while my best friend

was sleeping next bed. and next night as well after hanging out together.

thing is, my best friend also found this guy really attractive.. and she knows that I slept with him even though I think it was one night stand or something like that..for him. I was ok with that idea with him till...

then we got back and a week later or so. I was told by my best friend that this guy calling my friend every night saying he misses her ,loves her or something like that.. i mean international phone call.. that cost a lot through mobile... he slept with me next to her sleeping..

I mean, he was saying he loves me when in bed so I thought that was a bit weird thing to say to someone you met for the first time..

but...now he is calling my best friend that he misses her asking when she

is coming back etc... I was like..o...k.

and also my friend seems really like him and saying to me that it was choosing this guy and friendship?!

worse thing is that I tend to have a feeling toward this guy...

maybe I'm just stupid, and I shouldn't have sex with him? but I couldn't help it that night.. he was really attractive to me...

I don't really want to know what's going on with him from my friend..and also not knowing is a bit sad.. and she doesn't seem really want me to be his friend cos of what happened..

Looks like he just likes my friend, then what am I?!

I tend to have a bit complicated feeling toward my friend as well...

could you please anyone tell me how I should feel about this?

I feel miserable..

You said if he likes your friend, then what are you? Didn't you just say you were a one night stand?!

I'm not trying to be rude, but you said it yourself...... does he care about you in a romantic, relationship way... ? Doesn't sound like it.

Plus, would you ever see him?! Get to spend a lot of time with him?!

You barely know the guy....

Hi,

I think you are one of those friends that is like a messenger between two people who like each other, even though that sucks for you but I think that the guy relys on you to see what his new found interest is doing, and if something happens to your best friend then he would want to know and would probably need someone's support. *cough* --You-- so anyway if the guy likes your friend, just think of it this way, he will rely on you until he hears from the girl, and you can get to know him better as friends. Then maybe later it would progress to something more, If he and your best friend can't work it out.

Good Luck!

thank you for the reply.

I don't think he really rely on me to reach my friend..

but if he really likes my friend, how come he sleep with me next to my friend sleeping..?

because I was a messenger..?

and I heard that from my friend that he was saying if i'm coming there as well as her..

what is going on..

or am I just naive to think about all those things..

Can girls seriously ever pick a nice guy? this guy sounds like a complete tool. He kisses you then when you walk of he sneaks in to kiss your friend. Are you seriously blind? Obviously the only thing this guy "loves" is getting some action not carring when or who it is with. Forget this guy and go after someone who is decent who is not obviously a jackass who would cheat on you the second you walk out the door.

it's not really her life now..

I don't know why my friend doing this..

only recently she call me up on the phone and out of the blue asking if I'm keeping touch with him.. and I said to her no cos I haven't... well..how can I..

it seems like this guy stopped calling her.. completely by the sound of the way she talks.. and she suspects it that I might rung him or something...

and she's a bit pissed off and tell me she found this guy is not that sincere...and saying she sent photos and letter and put my number on it...

When she found that by herself this guy isn't sincere, why how come she tell my number to him now..

she doesn't have to do this really...

I feel a bit sick thinking about what she's doing at the moment...

how can I get out of the whole situation??