this is a crazy post

this is really crazy, but does any one ever feel like they just wanna grab and kiss this really hot stranger girl walkin down the walk way on campus? my campus is filled with hotties all over the place, i feel like i am overdosed with the beauty of humans that walk around me (girls) i am not bi...lol, does any one feel like that? or am i just a really horny and stupid guy? i would to get comments from guys and girls. thanks

There are lots of women who are beautiful in this world. Sounds like a great reason to go up and talk to them.

I remember a thread like that a while back. And a few women claimed they would spray mase on any (stranger) man that walked up and struck a conversation.

Very few said they would act on it - or even give out their number.

i am totally aware of the "attack" on me from the ladies, by calling it sexual harassemnt or beating me up, or spraying pepper in my eyes, thereforeeee i dont do that...LOL, but my point is like i just go crazy, they are so pretty, i feel offended by their prettyness, LOL, its just like a big juicy steak sittin there but u cant have it...LOL, may be i am just a way crazy or a freakin horny person, its not that i wanna start having sex with them, its just that i cant contain my self to kiss them or talk to them, LOL i dont know i am crazy