TRYING TO MAKE GOOD IMPRESSION

Need Advice......from Girls Esp.

Meet This Girl, Don't Know Much About Her Except Her Age/car She Drives/and Her Name....thats Not Alot To Go On. I Know...!

Meet Her In A Club (Dance Club)

We Danced About 3 Times Or So.....heavy Eye Contact Was Present. And A Smile As Well.

I Hope Thats A Good Thing. But To My Question, If I See Her Again At This "club" What Should I Do.

I Have A List Generated Here

1.) Approach Her And Say Hello

2.) Sit And Wait For Her To Approach Me, If Shes See's Me That Is.

3.) Make Eye Contact. Smile And Or Nod Head Up. As If Saying "whats Sup!"

4.) Sit Next To Her, As Soon As I See Her. Or As Soon As I Walk Into The Club.

5.) Tell Her This "i Missed Your Smile" (She Has Been Away On Vacation For 3 Weeks And From What The DJ Says Who Knows Her Personalty, Shes Coming Back...? Or I Hope She Does.

6.) Me And Her Took A Pic Together On My Digital Camera At This Club.

Should I Put The Picture On A Cd And Give It To Her. And Say "heres That Picture You Were Asking About" She Asked About It The Last Time I Saw Her.

Those Are Just A Few, I'm Trying To Think Of A More Relaxed way Of Approaching Her. so i don't seem so forward, cause this girl has me Head over Heals and i don't want to screw this up. i want to make the best impression i can possibly conjure up and Any Idea's Are Greatly Appreciated.

I'll say a mix... between 3,1,4,possibly 5 and 6

If you make eye contact to far from her to hear you, start with three. Then when you're in range go with 1. If she's sitting down then follow with 4 or do it at the same time. Do a bit of random chatting then if she's smiling follow up with 5, finish off with six as a side note like "Oh yeah! I brought you a copy of the picture you asked about." In place of "here's that picture you asked about."

This isn't going to impress her I can tell you that. It will cause a conversation to flare up though. The rest is really up to you. From the sound of things you've almost got this one in the bag, shouldn't be too much work to seal the deal.

Good luck.

Heh S4il, just got done replying to your response on another post. Thanks and maybe I can help you out here.

OK, because I don't want to have to go back checking the numbers I'll just say, go with the most direct but not aggressive one, approach and hello. The head's up thing is OK but you want more than that. That would make you look cool and aloof and you want, I'm assuming, a healthy relationship, right, not some chick who's into playing games with you (well, games of a certain sort, Ok, but. . .

The picture is too much. I wouldn't put it on a CD. That's overkill. I'd tell her you have it and you'll email it to her if she gives you her address.

Heh, there's nothing wrong with being forward. I love guys who are forward. Problem is the forward slimy ones. Just be forward and friendly. If you're getting good vibes from her ask her if she'd like to meet up sometime to talk a bit. Tell her you'd like to get to know her better.

Simple stuff is best. Too much thinking always looks planned and too smooth. Hope this helps.