Girl I like

Say hi!!! You never know maybe she has the same feelings about you!! But yes I think you should just simply go up to her say hi and try to keep a conversation going...You can either totally dislike her after the conversation of like her even more ... so good luck!!

Im feel scared to do that. What if she feels scared, she never met me before.

Thanks

Say hi. Then start babbling. Dont worry about the fact you've now made a complete idiot of yourself. A complete idiot is probably like three or four steps higher than someone who doesn't talk to her. And if you did better than 'complete idiot' - well, congratulations! Now next time you talk to her it won't be so awkward.

Listen to Weezer's El Scorcho once or twice and then go talk to her at the bus stop. Should put you in silly-enough but hopefull mood to grow you a couple of testicles. Not that mine have done me any good or netted me any delightful bus-stop girls.

I agree with all the advice given, say hi, start a convo and maybe ask her if she is going out the weekend or if she has seen a certain film and if she says no she hasnt seen it then ask her if she's like to go, If she says no, she doesnt then smile and say ok I just thought I'd ask and walk away and then accept she isnt interested.

• 6 months later...

Alot girls say they like personality vs looks. But I cannot believe this. I see alot of good personalities in my self, or other guys. But girls have such a great selection when it comes to guys, so they why would they chose a ok looking guy, when they can select the best looks.

Thanks

The only problem is that I am not that good looking. If I was I wouldnt be posting for suggestions here.

Thanks

Neither am I, nor do most girls think so BUT ... there are some that do, probably about .5% of the population. That leaves a lot of potential girlfriends. I'm on my 2nd marriage and had a lot of girlfriends in between. believe me, if I can, so can you. This girl might not be attracted to you but could also end up as a good friend if she doesn't. But if she doesn't there will be those that do.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so if you're not beautiful, you have to find the right beholder!

Neither am I, nor do most girls think so BUT ... there are some that do, probably about .5% of the population. That leaves a lot of potential girlfriends. I'm on my 2nd marriage and had a lot of girlfriends in between. believe me, if I can, so can you. This girl might not be attracted to you but could also end up as a good friend if she doesn't. But if she doesn't there will be those that do.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so if you're not beautiful, you have to find the right beholder!

How can I know a girl that likes me. Because girls dont comeup to me. If I talk to them, they dont show me any intrest.

Thanks

How can I know a girl that likes me. Because girls dont comeup to me. If I talk to them, they dont show me any intrest.

Thanks

A girl may not "show interest" because she's just as shy and nervous as you are. I have a 15-year-old daughter, so I know what I'm saying, please trust me! You may also need to look at how you dress and whether you wash often enough, etc. Girls don't want male models but they like someone who takes some care of themselves.

Good luck.