Please help my friend. She loves a friend that is about to

A friend of mine, Jean, is in love with a friend of ours (Lets call him Art) and Art is going to ask another friend of ours (lets call her 'T'), his girlfriend, to marry him.

Jean doesn't have a clue on what to do. She loves Art and so does 'T'. Art doesn't know Jean loves him. Can someone help her out with what she might do?

I am going to give her the direct link to this thread to her as soon as I get a few replies.

Hi,

If this person "Art" is already involved with someone, the question your friend has to ask herself is it worth confessing her feelings to "Art" and the possible rejection along with the possiblity of loosing him as a friend. Although i don't know how close they are as friends.

It's a pretty big thing asking somone to marry them, by confessing her feelings could ruin another possible happy relationship, they must like each other alot for the consideration of marrige.

There is an outcome which ever way she chooses but it's not to say that it's gonna be either good or bad.

Ask your friends "Jean" what she feels is right in doing, in the end she'll make the right choice.

Hope this helps in some way

- whitefang

Does Jean have any strong indication that Art loves her and that if she told him she love him back that he would abandon T and go with her? In other words that he is only going to propose to T because he believes he can't have Jean?

Anything short of that fairly definite premise and Jean should say nothing, heal from her unrequited love and find someone unattached.