Phone talking

sharkbait

Im 'seeing' this chick who lives 2hours by train from me so its a bit of a long distant relationship- damn it, coz i really like her and she's the first chick that i would accually like to 'date' for real.

Anyway, im usually a really bad person to talk to on the phone and i always got nothing to say blablabla and i get nervous and always ask a question and once she answers i ask another one haha i prbly sound like an 'answer machine' that just ask question after question with no feedback ha

Anywayz last night i rang her and we talked for 5hours straight which is my god the best chat ive had on the phone ever lol when i first rang i was nervous and was thinking id last about 20mins at the most ha it was from 11 till 4am we talked so yeah lol

Our convo was nice flowing, lots of listening from both of us and she said that i was doing most the talking which was suprising coz i usually got nothing to say lol

The reason im writing this is because i spoke to her for so long last night i feel as though im out of stuff to say on the phone now especially when i didn't have much ideas in the first place lol and yeah i can just talk about junk alot and just crack sarcastic jokes but i dont know if she'd be thinking 'oh this is like last time we talked his the same old same old everytime on the phone- his getting boring' you know?

I forget my point.. if you got anything to say, say it coz yeah i forget what i was asking haha