tired of her crap

hey guys...once again same girl,

I'm tired of her crap, one day she says she likes me, then no contact outside of school or whatever, touches me while laughing at my jokes...laughs at all of them, then acts like she wants to get away from me at the end of the day...parents love me to death, cousins, aunts, uncles, you name it they've met and like me, friends all want us together but i just cant get her to like me. She stuttered when someone told her they had heard we went on a "date" (she wouldnt come out and say that it was a date...so pissed...so pissed)

Having said this, i quit, but i think she pretty much secretly wants me to even though she told me she doesn't. So do i just quit talking to her? I admit thats what i feel like doing...just keep it clean and back away, is that a worthwhile thing? Itll be tough since we have 2 periods together and usually shes sitting next to me but i bet i can just be the bare minimum friendly to keep her around as a friend but once that bell rings do i just walk out without a word?

-Eric

It sounds like you don't want anything serious but maybe she feels you do...

You probably just want to hang with her and do things together I take it, nothing serious???

Sounds like she is afraid of any type of commitment or she thinks you want something serious that she does not....I would sit down and talk with her but seeing your ages and how most people are not that mature then...

I would make myself less available to her for a little bit and she will probably start coming after you...

Good luck...

wow i hadn't thought of that, she is very very very against relationships at the moment because she just got out of a 1.3 year one and the guy is having love-sickness to the point where it is seriously scary (showing up at her house at 545 to wake her up and make sure she gets off to school ok...when he doesn't go to our school)

good plan, ill lay off of her

Do yourself a favor and lay low with this girl....Sounds like she is not over this other relationship yet and the guy she dated sounds like he won't let her go....

She is having problems now and probably is very interested in you but scared about being with someone now because of this last guy...