He hung up and shut all the phones off..

If you hadn't seen my previous post:

I was debating whether to break up with my long-distance boyfriend who moved away two weeks ago. And how, because he never answers. We got in an argument when I finally got ahold of him, and I didn't have the chance to break it off. Then I started having second thoughts about breaking up with him.

Okay, now to currently. He called and we talked for 5 minutes. Then I heard some voices in the background. And he hung up on me. And turned off all his phones. I'm SO angry right now. This happened 2 hours ago and I cannot sleep now.

He's been treating me so awful lately and I don't know what to do. I can't get ahold of him right now because he did this. I just want to end it.

I know in my previous post people said to not call and let him call me. But thats so hard.

I needed to vent, and if anyone knows what I should do, any opinions would be appreciated.

I think the best thing to do right now is to give him some space. If you cannot get hold of him by the phone, and you do want this to end, then go see him in person....or (and I know, this is one of the worst ways to breakup) send him an email stating ur reasons of breaking up. All you can do I suppose.