Need Help With A Subjects

I need help with my coversations I bearly have anything to talk to when I am around a girl I need to know how I can start or have more better conversations with girls so that I don't bore them to death I need to know how to build confidence. I need Ideas

It's easy to talk to women. Just find a way to make the conversation mostly about them. And don't talk so much about yourself.

If one of the moderator's could post a link to the previous convo's on this topic it would be great. There was an article one of the moderator's posted on how to make conversation with people. That article explains everything so well...including how to make the conversation about the other person without askin too many questions!!!

The best thing to do is ask the girl to talk about herself, and take cues from what she has to say. For example, lets say she talks about the fact that she grew up in flordia and loves the beach. There is your cue to find something in common with her, and respond to what she has talked about. As well as continue with leading questions...."Really you grew up in florida..wow you know I was there a few years back and loved it...Did you ever go to Disney"? Just play off of what she says, now dont always agree, you have to have a mind of your own..but agian you can continue to lead and respond from what she says.

Also you can start topic related conversations, like about sports, books, movies..etc. and remember to listen to what she is saying...she will give you all the hints you need on what to talk about next.