How do u get Your G/f to love u more than she already does?

Well what i do is tell her some sweet thing, or give her like sweet things. t is also good to have some problems cause a relationship without problems will be boring. So here are some things:

Listen to her always.

Dont call her that much, make her think that your not calling her or not paying that much attention o her and then she will cave

It all dependes on what you know and how you do thing.

...have you talked to her about this? Maybe she is shy to express how much she feels? don't make any assumptions, okay, she might feel much more than you realize.

Talk to her about what you are thinking and feeling...but don't put pressure on her. Bring it up when the moment feels right!

How long have you been dating her?

You can't make someone love you. It's not a feeling you can force, it has to be there on its own. For a relationship to work out, love isnt a requirement, not at our age. So what if she doesnt love you? As long as you guys enjoy each others company and have fun whenever you're together, should it matter?

I think love at our age is overrated anyway. We're too young to understand an emotion as complex as love. It only complicates things. Just enjoy the relationship, don't complicate it with love. If the time's right, she'll realize if she loves you or not. I wouldnt push it. LIke I said, it isnt a requirement.