Meeting some gals on friday

Known these gals for a while now, about 7 month or so, we had arranged to meet up some times before (twice) but ive pulled out because lack of money and the second time i dont know why i just didnt want too! im 19 and they are all 15 (i know big difference but i really get on with them) this is our 1st meeting!

But anyway meeting them on friday (theres 3 of them) this is our plan

meet up at train station, go to a park for a picnic, then do some stuff like shopping, back to there town (were meeting nr there town but in a bigger city) and in the evening having a chinese and watching a dvd

then were staying over at this one gals house, her parents say its fine, its all good, i really like the gal whose house were staying at (any advice here, i know shes into me 2, but her friends could stop anything happening)

then saturday 1 of the gals has to go to some thing we may go with her if were allowed if not one will and will leave me alone with the gal i really like, not sure what were doing then, probably hanging in her room mucking about (best time to make the move?) then after the gals have finished we will do someting like walk by thebeach before i go home that night!

we are keeping it a secret from one of the gals (not the one i like) and suprising her when i arrive!

im worried about a few things, the gals parents and family! us not getting along as well as we do online, also weve only been on webcam but i look different(obviously its me but like i have a big nose and you cant see this on webcam, nor lil spots or anything) in real life (and worse imo) and also im really into this gal and she thinks ive had full sex but really ive never even kissed a gal so if anything is gonna happen, i wanna be good (like kissing i wouldnt do full sex yet obviously) so any tips there?

cheers for any advice