Ok, so I used to be a guy with SEVERE acne, like total pizza face, no self-esteem really, well I did but it was hella low. Now that I've been using this anti-biotic and benzoyl peroxide pads I have no acne, I now have like 2 zits. I used to have around 38-45 on my face every day for 3 years...it looked so bad. But luckily I have hardly any pits and my face is somewhat tan so it covers it up, I have pits but there so small probably the size of a pin, they look like freckles. and i have about 5 of those on each side of my face. What I'm asking here is would this significantly impact the way girls see me? Like since I have like no acne anymore would it make me more attractive to girls? Well look like Ryan Sheckler for the most part without his huge eyes if that helps to picture if it'd make me look any better. So glad my acne's gone , it just eats away at your self-esteem.

Well it all depends what kind of acne you have and how bad, but GO to a DERMOTOLOGIST, spend the big bucks, get the prescription for anti-biotics and benzoyl peroxide (the percentage of BP depends on how bad your acne is.).

In the end, it's so worth it. (Using the antibiotic it has taken me 2 months to clear up my face , and I have DEEP-ROOTED acne which is a crappy kind, not this mild **** that Jessica Simpson has on the Proactive commercial that she was freaked out about...that was nothing she had like 2 zits LOL. Oh yeah, btw Proactive doesn't work unless you have mild acne, I've tried it.)

Advertisements on TV for a cure for acne is such bull, don't fall into the trap in the end it doesn't work. Go to a dermotologist, they know there stuff.

hey. honestlypersoanlly acne is the biggest turn off to me. so i think that clearing up will definitely get you more positive attention from females. sorry i dont mean to be mean to anyone i mean we all have our imperfections that toally suck but just personally acne dues kill it.

its so weird, me and my girl talk about how we dont care about how we look but neither of us would have gone out with the other unless we had an attraction to our physical selves.

strange and really sucky, but hey anyway you can.

i figure get what you want and pay or do whatever it takes to get.