THIS is how I will do this

A new semester at school starts Monday.

I will take two classes..an online class and a physical education class (not dance). I know that girls will be in the PE class, and what I plan to do is this:

Begin dating a girl from my class after the semester is over. Which is a long time, but what the hey. Or at least she could be close friends.

lol do it man... keep us updated

i dont know if your school has it, but i took an ab class. and i was like.. the ONLY guy there.. it was AWESOME... and i swim a ton so i really didnt need to go.. but it was hella fun, cuz it was sooo easy to start a convo w/ a girl...

"why am i the only guy here?" 8) worked everytime....

i probably might have a miserable time controlling the self that wants to take action (going out for coffee with a classmate on the day after PE class) instead of doing nothing.

OK, to be realistic, maybe midterms. I won't do anything, but I will communicate and put myself in a good light (I hope). But you won't here me say to a girl that I've talked to regularly "hey, would like to know if you're going to any Halloween parties" in October. Anything I say that communicates: I'm interested in talking to you one-on-one outside of the classroom will be something to avoid.

The attendance for the PE class will be kinda large (tennis), but I'm going to treat it as if I'm at work. Plus, I think I may need to expand my network of lady friends. I have one already and she's like a sister to me but ever since she got a man, it's becoming increasingly harder to talk to her.

I don't know what the future will be like.

ducky tells me to make a move fast or she'll be taken.

Do any of you other guys in college agree? I am testing myself to see if I can squash developing a desire to date one of my classmates who could be a potential girlfriend or lover.

For one class that I'm taking, it is a huge study hall. Lots and lots of people. I don't know what to say about that. But the other class is much smaller, about a 30-student sized classroom. This class will start monday.