friend or girlfriend

There are definitely signs to look 4 when sumone likes you. but u must be careful not to misinterpret kindness from someone liking you...which ive done, and lost friendships as a result...

One way of knowing is when her face lights up when u come around. If she starts smiling from ear to ear,...yes. If she shows more interest in the things you like, more than she normally would...id say yes. If you can talk to her for hours on end, and time just flies by so quickly, and neither of u want to say good bye...yes, she probably likes you...

there are lots of ways of knowing...but im sure the guys can better ask, because they know what they look 4...and i had no luck when i liked this last guy..so..i dunno much more to tell u...sry...

good luck...

cookies

When I a girl likes a guy they do things tht they usually wouldn't do. Like I usually try to get into things that the man I likes. Like right now I like this guy that loves baseball and racing. Well not I find myself watching the sports and racing all the time. I is weird how things go some times.

If girs like you....

Wellet me start by saying the #1 sign "i think" would have to be what cookie said. her face lights up when your present, or a positive expression is noticeable, either in her voice or in her posture..like if she crosses her leg and turns it towards you, THEY say thats a sign. or if her palm of her hand is OPEN towards you. I've heard alot of these mentioned on this site. more things are if she lowers or raises her voice to match yours, constant eye contact. Smile, showing teeth but with a relaxed face, things girls generally don't know they are doing always gives us GUYS the upper hand, "same with girls knowing if a guy likes them" body language is what I'm trying to say. its something to often overlooked, but should be obvious you know what to look for.

so just look for these next time you see her. or are having a conversation pay attention to her. and SHOW interest by doing the same back (o)(o) eye contact, smile, raise eyebrows to show your interested, that you want to know more. make her feel like all girls should "the center of attention" the most important thing thow is to be yourself, and she will dig you for that.