Can please you help my friend with this?

I'm sorry but he's not reliable.

I know how difficult it is to mend a broken heart. I've got problems at present.

You deserve someone who will treat you better. Someone who thinks you are very special. Someone who loves you the same amount as you love them. A relationship which is built on trust.

Hope you find this person soon.

Good luck and take care.

the guy that i love dosen't want to be with me but still has feelings for me but he's 18 i'm 15

and he's graduated and is getting a job i have a job and we wouldn't be able to see eachother

and that's why he broke up with me in the first place and he's done that to me twice now

but i love him and i want to be with him soooooo badly!!!!!

he says that u never know something could happen but i know that we'll never be more than friends and i really wish he would stop saying that there alway's that chance because he's giving me false hope

and i really don't want it and i already know that nothing will happen

but i miss him so much!!!!! and i love him more than i've loved anyone before!!!! and i hate that we will not be together!!!!

So there's the problems.

1. Age Gap relationship. - He probably feels dominance over the relationship.

2. They won't be able to see eachother because they'll both be working. - Less time for the relationship.

3. They've broke up before. (twice) - There's already something wrong.

4. She 'loves' him. - Does he 'love' her?

5. He's giving her 'false hope'. - Is that an excuse?

6. She wants 'all or nothing'. - Quite right, find out and either move on or work it out.

7. She's rather fond of this guy... (understatement). She doesn't want to lose him. - She needs to get over him or work out the problems with him.

It sucks that he doesn't want to be in the relationship, and I'm sorry because I know how much that hurts. Problem is she cannot force him to be with her, he doesn't want to because he knows there will be no time for the relationship....possibly doesn't want to MAKE the time either. That's his choice.

I don't see what part of " I don't want this relationship" is giving her false hope. Maybe he says there's always a chance because he knows how hurt she is and doesn't want to seem insensitive. The reality is he doesn't want to be with her. No guessing there. Clear as daylight.

As much as she loves him there isn't much she can do. Better to move on to someone who DOES want to be with her.