How long?

Hello..

I agree with morning_star. There is no time limit at all, when it happens, it happens.

When two people are new in relationships, things take a little longer. I remember my first boyfriend, it took ages to kiss! I ended up making a joke about how we hadn't kissed, and that's how we ended up kissing.

As you get more experienced and more comfortable with kissing people, things tend to speed up a little. Just go with the flow

• 1 month later...

With my first boyfriend it was about 3 weeks before we first kissed but our fist one was pretty full on. Since then though ive kissed guys without being in a relationship with them. In the end its just wot u feel comfortable with. If you feel you want to kiss them then i say go for it regardless to how long uve been with them.

Ofcourse if its ur first kiss or you want it to be special and mean something than id suggest u wait til you were in a relationship. But just do wot feels right.

First time i kissed the chick im 'seeing'(not dating) now we were at the beach on the sand at night.. just wrestling and having a laugh we were good friends but i had liked her more for a while.. we fell over and i went to kiss her but she kissed me first.

First kiss and it was a french kiss for bout 20 seconds or so. Just do what feels right at the time, go with the flow.