His bestfriend..my worstnight mare*?*?*?*

Ok so i have been dating this guy for 11months or so...his best friend is a girl...he is 19 and she is 17,almost 18, and has been threw the loss of parents,2aunts (who took care of her) and her brother. My bf n her are very close cuz of this, i understand that, but now he is actualy staying over at her house for like days apon days apon days....his guy friend (not very trust worthy guy friend..allwasy trying to break us up) tells me that he is sleeping with her, and loves her. and all this other stuff too. You have to understand my relationship with my bf...Im in love with him, he is the one, and i know this, he tells me he feels it too, and is allways doing cute sweet romantic things for me.and i am for him too..we are so in love and allways have that look in our eyes type of thing. His girl-friend lets say Jenny, i met in december, and well..she allways tried to break us up n she wanted him to herself, but then a few months ago we really became friends when she stoped being supid..they are allways spending time together, and sense i live a lil further away n they live like 3 houses down its easy....i still have major jealousy of her, i mean i trust him with everything, i gave him my heart n he does take care of it...but why am i so jealous? and should i be? or should i just forget it all?is she really myy worst nightmare? will she win him over? what do i make of all of it??please give me something to go on...~Thanks~

~*~*Sweety*~*~

ps-sry its so long-

The best thing you can do is TALK to your boyfriend... Ask him to be honest and let him know you are having these doubts and feelings... Ask him to spend time with you...

I would not take anything anyone says second-hand, or at least take it with a grain of salt... I would not mention that this other person said anything until you ask your BF first for yourself. If for whatever reason you are not convinced of his answer, then go from there....

Trust first, Ask first. I learned this the hard way, so I hope you can learn from my mistake.....

Actualy no i wouldnt...i cant stand life without him, it sucks and nothing is right..i mean when we are apart (still dateing) just dont see each other for awhile..i feel crushed. it hurts like hell, i mean i dont depend on him for everything but he really is my stand...so no life wouldnt be better without him, it would be hell