Ex boyfriend text me this weekend

Hi Everyone,

I have been writing on my situation before to make a long story short we were together for 3 months and he went back to his ex they were together for 2 1/2 yrs i was upset when he told me he said only for her he would be still with me and i was beter looking then her and then i meet him in May and he came over to me and told me that i looked very well and I was one hot babe and georgous and his friend said he still fancied me i didnt know what to think he also said "You could be my sole mate".

Well 3 months later this weekend i text him a joke and he replied back to it which i was shocked he says.

"Hows things, Cheers for all the emails i read em all cant send to u for some reason though.

I text back "I am not too bad heading on holidays in Sept. U still working all hrs. U must be sick of my emails but u shd be able to email me?

He says back to me "Ya workin terrible hrs still. At a house party it's mad. Will try n email u then. Totally split up with the girlfriend last week. Ah well guess another wronge decision.

I then replied "That was short lived and we all make wrong decisions now and then.

I was happy with all this as he didnt have to tell me any of this. Can someone let me know what ye think?

I think truly, he has regretted his decision of breaking up with you, and misses you. It seems you stayed strong, and that's what he didn't expect.

This other girl seemed to just be an excuse to get out of the relationship, but it was also an eye opener for him to realize what he lost with you.

I'd say.. if your heart is still with him, and you feel you can trust him, and that he'll be respectful to you. Go for it.

The emails are a good sign, but actions speak louder than words.

Good Luck.

I think truly, he has regretted his decision of breaking up with you, and misses you. It seems you stayed strong, and that's what he didn't expect.

This other girl seemed to just be an excuse to get out of the relationship, but it was also an eye opener for him to realize what he lost with you.

I'd say.. if your heart is still with him, and you feel you can trust him, and that he'll be respectful to you. Go for it.

The emails are a good sign, but actions speak louder than words.

Good Luck.

Thanks for your reply the only thing is he works in a different city to me and i havent heard from him yet as i send him jokes and i alway know when he reads them but he hasnt gone into his email yet. (i dont know what to think now!!

Does he mean what he says and do you think he wants to give us another go?

Wait and see. Let him come to you. He hasn't really said much besides that he broke up with his gf which doesn't mean much as far as any potential relationship between the two of you goes. If he wants to come back, he'll contact you. Play it cool.