turning to psychics for love advice?

Has any of you out there ever gone to a psychic for love advice? How was the experience? More importantly, how accurate were their predictions, especially those that deal with love/relationships? I went to two different psychics recently & got different predictions regarding a certain topic from both of them..Interestingly enough, neither of their predictions has come true. Just thought I get everyone's opinion on whether there might be some grain of truth / accuracy to psychic reading, or is it all just a big waste of time and money..

One thing I don't understand is how they're able to tell me about events that happened in the past to some degree of accuracy, but can't do as good of a job with future predictions..

Because they have a system of saying general things and, then by your reactions,refining until it seems they are telling you precise things. It's clever but it's still a scam.

If they really could predict the future, why can't they buy winning lottery tickets, back the winner of the Kentucky Derby, or work in a better environment than some grubby shop or house?

actually not all phycics do that it's cold "cold reading" and thats mainly fortune tellers. the truth is you control a large part of your future and it is not possible to accurately predict someones future 100%. granted some things are fate and cant be changed you still control your future its like 70/30.

-stitches

I have an advisor that I speak to every once in a while. He doesnt predict the future or anything like that. He does pick up on things going on in my life really accuratley, and I get good advice from him about relationships. Its almost like he knows the person I am involved with. You can ask me more questions if you would like to know more!