another poem of how I feel

lunatic

I know you all probably hate my stupid poetry because I stink. I cannot help it for some reason it keeps flowing out of me. I dont know why but, for some reason this makes me feel better. So I share my poetry with you all hoping that someone can relate to how I feel. Well you can criticize or comment on my stuff because it will be helpful to make me better.

Well here it is.... Good or bad

I call this "thoughts of you"

Thinking of you is making me feel blue.

as my mind wonders and I can see all of my blunders.

I hate me for hurting you but, there really was nothing I could do.

I have to make me happy even when it means that I will feel crappy.

Hate not having you in my life

not being able to make you my wife.

Please know that for a while you made me so happy

You encouraged some major changes inside of me

things changed that no one will ever see

Till the last three months I was in heaven

now I am heading in a different direction

loving you has hurt me so and I am having a hard time letting go.

thoughts of you dance inside my head

killing me slowly with every breath

heart is broken

life is in shambles

took all the wrong gambles.

some how I beg you to take this pain away

but then I realize that there is no way

Your not in my life and wont be my wife

So I am all alone and will face this pain on my own

that's a real good poem. i recently broke up with the love of my life after a two year relationship. i am hea4tbroken but deep down i know that i made the right decision to break up . it hurts soo bad though..lol..my breakup was just last night..but i know they are not coming back because they moved back home in another state. your poetry is good i am sure that it will help to ease the pain some...it actually helped me some... 8)

Hey, Hubman,

You and me are on the same wave length right now, I just posted another poem to my love. I know how you feel too, my ex broke up with me about 2 weeks ago too. I am glad it helps you to post poems, it helps me too.

The thing to do I have found out, is to get out and do something for yourself, go to the gym, get buff and get looked at by other women, that makes you feel like maybe there will be someone who can fill that hole in your heart.

I know it is not easy to pretend that that person meant nothing, but you cannot change the past, only the future. If you have problems like me I would suggest hypnotherapy, it is a lot quicker than regular therapy, and you can see the effects sooner, but also regular therapy is also very beneficial.

Once again, great poem man, keep 'em coming!!!