How diffrent is it...

Masterbation is far more physical pleasure, sex is more emotional.

As well it's the feeling of the warm body next to yours that can make the experience all the more enjoyable... not to mention pleasuring someone else.

Sex isn't something I suggest you do with just anybody. The person you share it with should be special to you for the experience to be at it's peak level of enjoyment.

It's not even on the same level. Being with someone else is a whole new feeling that blows masturbation away. This doesn't mean you should do it as soon as possible, alot, or with anyone. It brings up a crazy amount of new emotions too. When you masturbate you basically wipe off and grab a slice of pizza or what ever it was you were going to do. With sex you share something with that person that they have never or only let a few people in the world share. It's pretty intense emotionally. I would not do it with anyone you weren't planning on being committed to. Plus when it is with someone you are comfortable with it just makes it a million times more fun. That's my 2 cents...