What can a girl do to rock a guys world?

is it me or does anyone else here think she's justt going to end up having sex with him because of her own insecurities.

come one now, lets be realistic, she is starting to notice that her guy may not like her as much as she likes him, so now she is starting to play a game with his head. one way or the other, something weird is going to happen between the two oof them.

havent read all FIVE pages but i get the feeling do to lack of posts that she has stopped reading them and no longer cares.

just a feeling, could be wrong

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am 15, and a guy so I'll give my thoughts. First, its important that you let him hang out with his friends, dont get mad when he does. Second tell him everyonce and a while how u like him. Lots of the time guys are unsure of what a girl is really thinking and is worried she is unhappy with him. 3rd most guys I know love being close to their gf. what I mean is they like holding them etc. 4th do NOT talk about how a guys looks, insulting or saying he is sexy. also don;t try to make him jealous by saying someone is hot or something. 5th thing, if he asks you to go out with his friends with him, try to go as much as you can. Anways thats just some stuff, hope it works out.

4th do NOT talk about how a guys looks, insulting or saying he is sexy.

/DON'T/ say he's sexy? Why not?

What if he's just drop dead, hot as hell, smokin' like a fire, oozing sexual attractivness from his every pore and a straight out total hottie...can we mention it then?

i am keepin up with this post..thanks for all the advice. but i am rockin his world non-sexual just fine...

Since your doing good, any pointers for the rest of us poor schmoos who have no idea what we are doing?

i'm actually a bit disturbed when a girl compliments my looks out of nowhere. kind of feels like there wasn't anything else to compliment me on so she opted for a standard compliment.

Yes, if your going to compliment me, be original about it. Compliment my humor, my mind, my outlook on life... something that means more. And if you don't know me well enough to compliment those things, try starting up a conversation to get to know those parts of me.

sheeesh! you are going to confuse the poor girl, but i think your advice has been good, and btw i do agree that usually guys are the ones who behave like idiots although sometimes, while much more infrequently, it's women. almost all failed relationships i've seen has failed because the guy did something(s) wrong or neglected to do something(s) and just simply made no or too little effort to rectify or improve the situation. sorry shido(sp?) i am not trying to be inciteful I'm just calling it like i see it.