Hair Growth!

Ok, my hair grows really slow. It's kind of short, like a little past shoulder length. I have always wanted long hair and I'm not patient enough to wait a couple more years for it.

I was just wondering, does anyone know of shampoo that helps hair growth. I've searched the internet, but a lot of that stuff might not actually work well enough. Basically if you have used it and it worked, please share! Or if you know of stuff that actually does work!

Umm, sorry, but I didn't ask for your opinion on me wanting longer hair. I'm only asking if people have tried products that worked, or that they know of that work.

ctgirl82, thanks for that tip. I've actually heard that too, but I've tried it for a long time, but it never really seemed to work for my hair.

Anyone know of any hair products that works?

• 2 weeks later...

I used this brush that they use for salon. it's like circular shape. they usualy use it to make hair with big giant curls. This kind of brush can massage the root. It helps hair to grow faster. I tried, it works so well. Also don't forget to wash your hair more often like every other day with shampoon that's right for you.

ok my goofy hair friend... protiens.. vitamen.. water.. thats all you need.. oh and a serious lack of chemicals on your head.. dove works oh and hair and mane...oh and massage your scalp... oh and what else.... being out in the sun helps too... there you go.. feel happy.. oh and by the by just so you know.. she was making a comment.. no need for you to get all snappy!